Boiler Performance Optimization
Air Pollution Control
Burners & Fuel Conversions
EES’ Delta Measurement & Combustion Controls (DMCCO) manufactures multi-point continuous combustion analyzers for use in particulate-laden gas streams including utility and industrial boilers and lime kilns. DMCCO’s analyzers, measuring CO, O2, NO, and more, assist in improving combustion and reducing NOx, loss-on-ignition (LOI), and slagging. With this new best-in-class O2, CO and NOx instrumentation for feedback and optimization DMCCO can offer customized engineered solutions for challenging environments.
DMCCO uses a patented extractive probe head with an automatic purge designed for applications that contain heavy particulate and high ash loading. Various length probes can be installed in a grid formation and local cabinets can be mounted close to extraction probes for simple and low-cost installation.
Key benefits of DMCCO:
- State-of-the-art continuous combustion analyzer technology
- Highly reliable NO and NOx systems feature a custom extractive probe design
- Incorporate a measurement method using precise chemiluminescent analyzer technology
- Provide precise SCR inlet and outlet NOx measurement and control
- Replace existing high maintenance analyzers and elaborate extractive sampling system
|Additional Benefits||Sample Probe Specifications|